1. Every day – question why nicotine gum is a required part of my life. Tie it to how I quit alcohol. Quit Nicorette.
2. Every day – reflect on willingness to sit alone in quiet for 10 minutes. Something similar to meditation.
3. Every day – Remember that exercise may be the most important thing to do in life today.
4. Every day – Consciously forbid self criticism. I try hard enough. It’s okay to fall short. I’m OK.
5. Every day – Understand everybody is doing his best so when I am around everybody, be happy that they are all doing their best.
6. My meetings, all meetings – be fully present and contribute consciously.
7. Every day – reflect on my willingness to remove mess from my life.
8. E very day – When I am most fresh, be willing to write my ideas down. Be willing to look up and forget modern society.
9. Every day – Actively do things that are not part of wasting the precious moments of life.